Dismantling White Supremacy – Its Power, Structures & Culture
November 15-16, 2019 at Metropolitan State University in St. Paul
Registration opens September 1, 2019 – See below for registration rates
Friday keynote speakers:
Winona LaDuke, Environmentalist, Political Activist, Founder and Co-Director of Honor the Earth, Founder of the White Earth Land Recovery Project. She has written extensively on Native American and environmental issues.
Joe Feagin, Ella C. McFadden and Distinguished Professor at Texas A&M University, does major research on systemic racism, classism, and sexism issues. He has published 70 scholarly books in these research areas.
Saturday morning’s plenary will be performance-based – announcement coming soon!
Propose a breakout workshop! Deadline July 22
2019 Registration rates:
- Early Bird both days: $180
- Early Bird single day: $126
- Full Price both days: $225
- Full Price single day: $152
- Student both days: $70
- Student single day: $45
- Indigenous/native people are never asked to pay to attend the conference (though we do ask that they register using the Indigenous ticket type on the event registration.)
- Volunteers attend the conference for free. To sign up, use the Volunteer ticket type on the event registration.
- Partial need-based scholarships will be available. Scholarship applications must be submitted and approved before registering.
Registration can be paid by credit card, Paypal, or check, or an invoice can be requested for payment by check. This conference generally sells out fast – so be prepared to register early. Here is the information needed for each person registering:
- Name as it should be printed on their name tag
- Email address
- Which day(s) they will attend
- Whether they are a student or an indigenous person
- Any dietary restrictions (FYI no pork will be served)
- Any accommodations needed