Registration for the 2018 Overcoming Racism Conference is open at https://overcomingracism2018.eventbrite.com. Early Bird rates apply through September 21 only.
- Early Bird both days: $165
- Early Bird single day: $115
- Full Price both days: $215
- Full Price single day: $145
- Student both days: $65
- Student single day: $40
- Indigenous/native people are never asked to pay to attend the conference (though we do ask that they register using the Indigenous ticket type on the event registration.)
- Volunteers attend the conference for free; use the Volunteer ticket type on the event registration.
- Partial need-based scholarships were available. Scholarship applications must be submitted and approved before registering. Scholarship application is now closed due to overwhelming response.
Registration can be paid by credit card, Paypal, or check, or an invoice can be requested for payment by check. Refunds can be requested through October 12.
Pre-registration closes October 12, or sooner if full. This conference generally sells out fast – so be prepared to register early. Here is the information needed for each person registering:
- Name as it should be printed on their name tag
- Email address
- Which day(s) they will attend
- Whether they are a student or an indigenous person
- Any dietary restrictions (FYI no pork will be served)
- Any accommodations needed